Sunday 27 May 2012

Gelato in Fort Langley

Fort Langley is one of the best places when it comes to gelato.
Gelato is the Italian version of ice-cream.  It is made from milk instead of cream and is known for its real, rich and bold flavours.  It is honestly one of the best sweet desserts you will ever taste.

I was in Fort Langley to film a music video for a school project and my friends and I decided to go to Maria's Gelato.  The selection of flavours make it a hard choice to decide on a flavour.  The last few times I visited I got hazelnut gelato and pistachio gelato.  This time I tried bachio (hazelnut and chocolate)

IT WAS SO YUMMY.
If you are ever in Fort Langley, this is the place to go!

Bottom left corner - Bachio Gelato
Top corner - Strawberry Sorbetto
Bottom right corner - hazelnut Gelato 

No comments:

Post a Comment